Want to get active this January but not sure what you can do? Here is a list we have come up with and some examples of what people have pledged to do this month!
Remember to #staywithinyour5km & adhere to all public health guidelines.
Ways To Get Moving for #Move4MayoCamogie
- Go for a walk
- Go for a jog
- Cycle your bike
- Practise Camogie/Hurling Skills
- Create an obstacle course
- Practise your football skills
- Explore the woods
- Do some Pilates/Yoga
- Collect some shells at the beach
- Play Just Dance with the kids
- Run around the back garden
- Create a circuit – star jumps, squats, high knees, jogging on the spot
- Do a free workout video
- Challenge yourself and/or your kids to do something for 30secs and see how many you can achieve
It really is just to get active, whatever kind of activity, for however long you like, for as many days as you can.
If you can do the 2,021 seconds each day – great. If not, don’t worry – any activity is better than none!
Remember to spread the word about #move4mayocamogie and donate if you can – www.idonate.ie/move4mayocamogie2021